75 Briar Rd Monticello, FL 32344 Get directions$115,000 $86/Sq. ft.
- Age 17 Years
|3||Jefferson County Elementary School||PK-5||6.3 mi|
|3||Jefferson County Middle/High School||6-8||2.4 mi|
|3||Jefferson County High A Somerset Charter School||9-12||2.5 mi|
|NA||Babies/Tap School||6-12||2.5 mi|
|NA||Turning Point School||6-12||2.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 75 Briar Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
- Kanut and Tammy Khosla Broker/Owner
- Red Bear Realty LLC 111 1/2 East Green Street, Perry, FL 32347
- Office (850) 933-3486
- Email kanut@GoWithTheBear.com
- Areas Served Perry, FL, Keaton Beach, FL, Steinhatchee, FL, Monticello, FL, Madison, FL, Tallahassee, FL, Taylor County, FL Madison County, FL, Jefferson County, FL, Leon County, FL, Lamont, FL, Pinetta, FL, Lee, FL, Greenville, FL, Wacissa, FL, Lloyd, FL,
- Specializations Rural Properties, Coastal Properties, Homesteading Properties, Historic Properties, Recreational Properties, Ranches, Hunting Tracts,